Bem-vindos!

Bem-vindos!

sexta-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2011

ADOPT A ... ostomate CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE

Posted at  17:53:00  |  in  INFORMAÇÃO

This morning I woke up scared, I put my hand on my abdomen e. .. phew ... Here's my stoma, what a fright, I dreamed I had taken my Siamese twin, as you would live without it, I believe that my life would have more sense than the joy of seeing him every day was over beside me, my moments of solitude would start, because without my stoma can not go on this journey. It would be strange and hard to leave without worrying if the BOI (my stoma) would work, hide the noise of people, do not let that hurt my side volume movements, as it would be difficult, life has no more grace. Imagine, sitting on the toilet again, read the newspaper almost full, even if the medicine does not approve of this act, as read on the toilet is bad, wow, that sameness.
Well it is living out the challenges that can provide a stoma, replace the plate in the bath, do you shave that thin skin because the sun never hits there (and look at the Enterostomal told every morning to let the sun beat down there for a few minutes to hydrate) run the risk of exhaling through unpleasant smell for some indiscreet leaks, picture, every month to go get free stuff on the distribution depot, and when a line at the bank stay on the side of the elderly, disabled and a gestantes'e guard comes to know why you're there, so then you lift the shirt around and show everyone your bag stuck in the abdomen, what joy, to see the face of astonishment of the people, as it is good, why is a living ostomate great satisfaction, we have news all the time.
So me and my stoma, we are happy because we know another way of living that ordinary life is not lived until age 50, but another life, I believe it is a privilege of few, and those who wished to learn more about this new life, adopt a ostomate will be a wonderful experience.
Mario Romero-10.03.2011

Compartilhar

0 comentários:

Sobre nós-Onde estamos-Contatos-Atendimento
Copyright © 2013 AVO - ASSOCIAÇÃO VALEPARAIBANA DE OSTOMIZADOS. Blogger Template by Bloggertheme9
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top